Below are the rules for conduct in twi_costuming
. They may seem a little on the heavy side, but they are only here to keep the community running smoothly.
1. Please be kind and courteous to other members.
I cannot stress this enough. Treat others how you'd want to be treated. Do NOT be the cause or a part of any online drama or comment wars, etc. There is no reason for any of it here. This is a place to find similar or exact matches of clothing items from the Twilight films, not a place to bash anyone. We are all here because we share a common interest in Twilight fashion, costuming, clothing, whatever. Please try to remember that. Violation of this one rule is probably the biggest one you'll ever make and will most likely end in whoever is responsible for the incident being kicked out of the community.
2. Please also note that while online drama in the community is discouraged, online discussion is not!
Please don't feel as if you can't talk to anyone here! That's what communities are for. We encourage talking and socializing between members. As stated above, we all share a certain interest. What would this community be if people couldn't talk about it? Yes, the posts are formatted and rather formal, but the comments aren't! If you have something to say about the item posted, say it! If you have something to add to or whatever about a comment another member has made, say that too! Just please remember rule #1. Keep it civilized.
3. Please remember to look through all entries before requesting a certain article of clothing for me to find.
This can be done easily by looking through the tags list here or by clicking the "Tags" link on the sidebar. If you don't find what you are looking for in the community, feel free to request an item by clicking here or by clicking the "Requests" link on the sidebar.
4. Please note that while comments to entries posters make are not required, they are appreciated.
I work very hard to fill requests and find exactly what people are looking for and hey, everyone likes a job well done comment once in awhile!
5. If you find an exact or similar match for one of the pieces of clothing in the Twilight films, or anything else you think may benefit this community, please feel free to post a comment on that item's specific post or to the "Suggestions" link on the sidebar.
These rules can change at any time, so look back if you're ever in doubt.
Thank you for reading!